Thursday, May 19, 2011

Velveeta box part four


Here is my finished altered Velveeta box for Paper Cowgirls! It took me a little longer to bring it to life but I am happy with the way it turned out.


I decided to solder the roof of the birdhouse, perch, and door "opening". I also used vintage looking lace to trimmed the eaves out.


The rest of the house I covered in pieces of scrap paper and then soldered the house to the branch.
By soldering it I made sure this little abode isn't going anywhere. Lol



Keep your fingers crossed that it does well in the auction on Saturday, June 11th.
You can visit http://papercowgirl.blogspot.com/ for more information on the event.

8 comments:

  1. I'm feeling so low self-esteem right about now! I finished mine last week, but it is NOTHING compared to yours! I'll be posting pics tomorrow!

    All I can say is...WoW!

    Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Trisha...I think it is wonderful.. and so many different textures... Lovely work of art

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is just beautiful! I hope it does well for you! I have just become a follower of your lovely blog and I hope you will stop by mine at http://ashleyvanetten.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. hopped over from SB.com.......now a follower. This is totally adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. This is amazing! I can't wait to see it in person at PC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just adorable! I especially like the embossed metal on the roof. I may have to copy that :)

    ReplyDelete